Monday, February 17, 2014

First POST!

Welcome to my new Blog - TICKLY TEAL!

So this is my FIRST time every using a Blog to express myself in my daily creations so bear with me since everything now is a new adventure for me.

I absolutely LOVE the color TEAL, as you can see I used it in my Blog Name. I love everything from DIY everyday crafts, to decorating new home decor using my new Cricut

I've done a few that I will definitely share and give instructions for as best I can!

Few things to know about me... My name is Nathalie. I am a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom) to an incredible daughter and a magnificent housewife to a handsome man... I am such a huge Disney fan!!

I find it extremely hard to start my day WITHOUT coffee, and I don't know how people can start their day any other way. It's just my sickness. 

Enjoy my posts and please leave any feedback you'd like.  



Thanks for dropping by! 

Nathalie XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment